Senior data scientist creating experiment tracking resources for ML initiatives at https://neptune.ai
Think about if you could get all the tips and tips you require to hammer a Kaggle competition. I have long gone more than 39 Kaggle competitions which include
- Details Science Bowl 2017 – $1,000,000
- Intel & MobileODT Cervical Most cancers Screening – $100,000
- 2018 Details Science Bowl – $100,000
- Airbus Ship Detection Challenge – $60,000
- Planet: Comprehending the Amazon from Space – $60,000
- APTOS 2019 Blindness Detection – $50,000
- Human Protein Atlas Picture Classification – $37,000
- SIIM-ACR Pneumothorax Segmentation – $30,000
- Inclusive Pictures Challenge – $25,000
– and extracted that expertise for you. Dig in.
- External Data Preprocessing
- Data Augmentations
- Hardware Setups
- Reduction Functions
- Teaching Tips
- Evaluation and Cross-validation
- Ensembling Methods
- Post Processing
Details Exploration and Gaining insights
- Use of the AWS GPU instance p2.xlarge with a NVIDIA K80 GPU
- Pascal Titan-X GPU
- Use of 8 TITAN X GPUs
- 6 GPUs: 21080Ti + 41080
- Server with 8×NVIDIA Tesla P40, 256 GB RAM and 28 CPU cores
- Intel Core i7 5930k, 2×1080, 64 GB of RAM, 2x512GB SSD, 3TB HDD
- GCP 1x P100, 8x CPU, 15 GB RAM, SSD or 2x P100, 16x CPU, 30 GB RAM
- NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU with 16GB of RAM
- Intel Core i7 5930k, 2×1080, 64 GB of RAM,
- 2x512GB SSD, 3TB HDD980Ti GPU, 2600k CPU, and 14GB RAM
Analysis and cross-validation
With any luck ,, this write-up gave you some qualifications into impression segmentation tips and tips and provided you some resources and frameworks that you can use to start off competing.
We’ve protected tips on:
- teaching tips,
- put up processing
- ensemblingtools and frameworks.
If you want to go deeper down the rabbit hole, only follow the links and see how the most effective impression segmentation products are constructed.
Subscribe to get your day by day round-up of best tech tales!